Wow wow wow wow. All of my favorite things on one giant pan. GREEN.CHILE.CHICKEN.NACHOS. Come to me, baby.
Nachos are a godsend. Why would anyone in their right mind turn down a big plate of loaded ‘Cho’s? Hopefully no one ever. These nachos are the bomb.com. Loaded with rotisserie chicken, green chiles, black beans, corn, pico de gallo, cheese (duh) and so much more. They couldn’t be more perfect for gameday and are on their knee’s BEGGING to make an appearance at your superbowl party tomorrow. Nuff said. BYE & Happy Saturday!!
- HATCH GREEN CHILI CHICKEN NACHOS
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 c shredded Chicken
- 4 oz can green chiles (more if you like)
- 1–15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1–15 oz can Corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 1/2 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado, sliced
- Sour cream, a few dollops
- Jalepeno slices, fresh or picked
- Lime wedges
- White Queso
- Add a layer of chips to the pan, followed by chicken, beans, hatch chiles, corn, and cheese.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes, until cheese is melted. I like to broil for the last 2-3 minutes to get the chips and cheese slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings; serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss shredded chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. (If starting with raw chicken, marinate in these spices).
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips onto parchment paper, followed by a layer of chicken, beans, corn, green chiles, and cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Top with extra cheese and jalepenos.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. I like to broil for remaining 1-2 minutes.
- Dig in!!