This White Wine Artichoke Chicken is made in one pot, ready in 30 minutes, and absolutely superb!
I love a meal that feels fancy, but is actually super quick and easy to throw together. This white wine artichoke chicken is exactly that! It’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, but also date night in. It has a fancy flare and is seriously bursting with flavor.
I first made this dish about 2 months ago for Alessandro’s birthday. Enzo was still only a month old so the evenings got a little hectic around here, but I still managed to cook a few things here and there. Side note: The key was to wear Enzo in a baby carrier and go about my business! My favorite baby carrier is my Leopard Artipoppe. It is very easy to put on, super sturdy which keeps Enzo comfy, and also very chic. I would 100% recommend! They are pricey but worth it IMO.
Any who, back to the chicken! I threw this chicken together on a said busy week night and we were both instantly in love! I’ve now made it 3 more times since and Alessandro literally told me the other day he could eat it every week. It’s a very simple recipe, but has loads of flavor from the fresh garlic, white wine, and lemon.
I hope you absolutely love love love it!! As usual, if you make this recipe, a comment/review below is SO very appreciated. It’s super helpful for me and other readers! Thank you so much for the support!Print
White Wine Artichoke Chicken
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 1.5– 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of any excess fat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 T butter
- 3 T flour
- 1 1/2 cup dry white wine (I used pinot grigio)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 8 oz jar marinated artichokes, liquid drained
- Parsley and red pepper flakes, for serving, optional
- 2–3 T olive oil
- Season both sides of chicken generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken top side down and cook for 3 minutes, until nice and golden. Flip, and cook another 2-3 minutes; transfer to a plate on the side.
- Reduce heat to medium, add butter and garlic and allow butter to melt and garlic become fragrant, then gradually stir in flour. Pour in white wine and lemon juice and give it a stir. Simmer over low heat until mixture starts to thicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add artichokes to the skillet, nestle the chicken back in, and spoon the sauce all over the tops of the chicken. Simmer over low heat with the lid on for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and option to add red pepper flakes. Enjoy!!!