These 5 Ingredient Cucumber Smoked Salmon Bites are the perfect crowd pleasing appetizer. Ready in 10 minutes and always a hit!
Ingredients You’ll Need
These appetizer bites only require a few simple ingredients!
- Cucumber. I used an English cucumber, but any cucumber will work! You could even use the Persian cucumbers for smaller bites.
- Chive cream cheese. You can use any cream cheese or cream cheese alternative that you’d like. I love the chive cream cheese paired with smoked salmon.
- Smoked salmon pieces.
- Fresh dill. Freshly chopped dill for topping is key here!
- Everything but the bagel seasoning. This is optional but also adds some delicious crunch and flavor.
Why you will LOVE this easy smoked salmon recipe!
- Ready in 10 minutes or less! This easy peasy appetizer is my go to when I’m in a crunch.
- The perfect Party food! Everyone is always looking for delicious and easy things to bring to parties and this one is a hit. It’s so easy and everyone always loves it.
- Healthy- these little bites are healthy and delicious, so they make for a great snack or light lunch as well.
Other Easy Appetizers to try:
- 10 Minute Burrata Caprese
- Creamy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels sprouts with hot honey dijon
- The Best Greek Layer Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Mini Bell Pepper Nachos
5 Ingredient Cucumber Smoked Salmon Bites
These 10 Minute Cucumber Smoked Salmon Bites are the perfect bite sized appetizer and come together in no time! Perfect for any gathering and sure to be loved by everyone.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 34–36 bites 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 hothouse cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 5–6 oz chive cream cheese
- 8 oz smoked salmon pieces
- Fresh chopped dill
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Slice cucumber into rounds. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto each cucumber slice, followed by a piece of smoked salmon, fresh dill, and everything but the bagel seasoning.
Keywords: Smoked Salmon Bites