This 5 Ingredient Trader Joe’s Gorgonzola Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner is the easiest weeknight meal, healthy, and delicious!
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY DEXAS. ALL THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Brussels sprouts.
- Chicken sausage. Andouille Sausage would also be delicious!
- Mini bell peppers.
- Frozen Gorgonzola gnocchi from Trader Joe’s.
- Salt, pepper, olive oil.
- Arugula, red pepper flakes, for serving, optional.
Why You’ll Love this recipe
- 5 Ingredients. Who doesn’t love a minimal ingredient dinner! This dish requires 5 simple ingredients and you’ll be on your way to enjoying a delicious and easy dinner.
- Sheet pan!! Made on one sheetpan, this is quite possibly the easiest cleanup possible.
- Delicious! Creamy gorgonzola gnocchi paired with peppers, Brussels sprouts, and sausage make for a well rounded and tasty dinner.
- Dexas Over the Sink Strainer with Chop and Scoop Board This is now being sold in a 2 Pack at Sam’s and such a cool and nifty product! It’s designed to sit on the center divider of your center so you can create a nice prep station. It comes with the collapsible strainer making it super easy to rinse fruits and vegetables and also really easy to store since it can lay flat. It comes with the chop and scoop board also which I absolutely love. Its great for slicing and dicing and you can scoop it directly onto your sheetpan or into your skillet.
- Dexas Non-stick silicone baking mats– need I say more? I use these silicone baking mats for EVERYTHING. They are made of food grade silicone and are heat resistant up t0 450 degrees. They are dishwasher safe and I love the idea that I can use them over and over again. Also being sold in a 3 pack right now!
5 Ingredient Trader Joe’s Gorgonzola Gnocchi Sheet Pan
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, ends removed and halved (quartered if they are extra large)
- 12 oz chicken sausage, sliced into rounds
- 8–10 minute bell peppers, sliced
- 1 bag frozen Gorgonzola gnocchi from Trader Joe’s
- Parmesan, for serving
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- Arugula, red pepper flakes, for serving, optional
- Add everything to a nonstick silicone baking mat lined sheet pan and toss with a few T olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread into an even layer and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until everything is cooked through.
- Toss and serve with arugula, red pepper flakes, and parmesan. Enjoy!!