Hatch Green Chile Chicken Nachos
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- HATCH GREEN CHILI CHICKEN NACHOS
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 c shredded Chicken
- 4 oz can green chiles (more if you like)
- 1–15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1–15 oz can Corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 1/2 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado, sliced
- Sour cream, a few dollops
- Jalepeno slices, fresh or picked
- Lime wedges
- White Queso
- Add a layer of chips to the pan, followed by chicken, beans, hatch chiles, corn, and cheese.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes, until cheese is melted. I like to broil for the last 2-3 minutes to get the chips and cheese slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings; serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss shredded chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. (If starting with raw chicken, marinate in these spices).
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips onto parchment paper, followed by a layer of chicken, beans, corn, green chiles, and cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Top with extra cheese and jalepenos.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. I like to broil for remaining 1-2 minutes.
- Dig in!!