5 Ingredient Cranberry Goat Cheese Crescent Rolls are the perfect way to jazz up any dinner party, thanksgiving spread, etc. They come together in just a few minutes and are so delicious.
THANK YOU TO DEXAS FOR SPONSORING THIS POST. ALL THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Only 5 simple ingredients needed for these delicious crescent rolls!
- Goat cheese
- Cranberry relish.
- Fresh thyme.
You will LOVE this recipe!
- LIGHTNING FAST- all you need is about 5 minutes to prepare these cranberry goat cheese rolls before popping them in the oven to bake. They are beyond easy and always delicious.
- CROWD PLEASER- lets get real- everyone loves a buttered crescent roll and sometimes the last piece of the dinner party puzzle are these cranberry goat cheese wonders. They are so delicious and always a hit.
- FANCY FLARE- The goat cheese, cranberry, thyme and honey combination is fantastic and adds a fancy touch to an otherwise simple dish!
- 5 INGREDIENTS- 5 ingredients and 5 minutes is all you need! You can do it!
- Dexas Non-stick silicone baking mats– these mats are my absolutely favorite! They come in 3 sizes and are truly so helpful to have around. They eliminate the need for cooking oils or sprays, reduce parchment paper and foil usage and are dishwasher sage. They are a must in the kitchen!
- Dexas Silicone Oven Mitt– these silicone oven mitts are the best. They are heat resistant uptimes o 500 degrees so no more getting burnt through your cloth mitts! They can be tossed into the dishwasher and store easily. Highly recommend!!
I hope you love and enjoy this recipe. As always, if you would be so kind to leave a star rating and comment below, I would be incredibly grateful. It’s very helpful for me but also for other readers. Thank you SO MUCH!!Print
Cranberry Goat Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Yield: 16 rolls 1x
- 2 rolls crescent roll dough
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry relish or preserves
- fresh thyme
- melted butter, for finishing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with nonstick silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Roll out crescent roll dough, there should be 16 triangles. Spread a thin layer of goat cheese on each one, followed by cranberry relish. Drizzle with honey and fresh thyme then roll up and place onto sheet pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until golden.
- Brush with melted butter and let cool. Enjoy!!!!