This Copycat Heavenly Hunks Recipe is SO GOOD. A no-bake oatmeal chocolate chip cookie situation that tastes just like the real deal, but healthier!
If you know, you know!! And if you don’t.. well, I’m sorry. Heavenly Hunks are little gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bites and they are just incredibly delicious. I initially found them at Costco, but Target, Walmart and amazon also sell them. Any who, as much as I love the real deal Heavenly Hunks, I wanted to create a healthier version at home and these, my friends, are OUTSTANDING. They taste just like them! I cannot wait for you to try.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Gluten-Free Rolled oats. I like Bob’s Red Mill or One Degree Organics.
- Almond flour. Coconut flour works also.
- Coconut flakes.
- Agave nectar. You can substitute maple syrup also.
- Coconut oil.
- Cashew butter. You can also use almond butter, but I found cashew butter had the most mild flavor and closest to store-bought Heavenly Hunks!
- Coconut sugar. Brown sugar also works.
- Chocolate chips. Mini or regular, depending on what you like best!
How to make heavenly hunks:
- Start by blending up 1 cup of rolled oats in your blender or food processor until a powder like consistency forms. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients but the chocolate chips to the oat flour and mix together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add mixture to a parchment lined loaf pan and press firmly into an even layer.
- Transfer to the freezer for 15-20 minutes until firm, then cut into squares and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for one week.
I hope you absolutely LOVE this recipe as much as I do. As always, a star rating and comment below is so incredibly appreciated. It’s super helpful for me and for other readers. Thank you for being here! xo, LindsayPrint
Copycat Heavenly Hunks Recipe
Copycat Heavenly Hunks! Your favorite no-bake oatmeal chocolate chip cookies made at home.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20–24 cubes 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 3 cups rolled oats, divided
- 1/3 cup almond flour + 2 Tablespoons
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup agave nectar + 2 Tablespoons (you can sub maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar (you can sub brown sugar)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Add 1 cup rolled oats to your blender or food processor and blend until a powder like consistency forms. Add to a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl with blended oat flour, add remaining 2 cups rolled oats, almond flour, coconut flakes, agave nectar, coconut oil, cashew butter, and coconut sugar. Toss to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add mixture to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Press very firmly into pan until it’s in an even layer. Transfer to the freezer for 20-30 minutes until firm.
- Cut into cubes and store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week. ENJOY!!!
*the amount of cubes varies depending on how big/little you slice them.
Keywords: heavenly hunks recipe, copy cat recipe, healthy snack recipe, snacks