This Arugula Salad with Strawberries is a summertime must! It’s light, refreshing, healthy, and beyond easy to throw together.
Filled with fresh summer strawberries, peppery arugula, crisp butter lettuce, parmesan crisps, Marcona almonds, and tomatoes. It’s so delicious and super healthy.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO DEXAS FOR SPONSORING THIS POST!
I’ve always been a fruit in my salad kinda gal. My mom always used to make this one growing up with mandarin oranges and avocado and it’s one of my favorites to this day!
This Arugula Salad with Strawberries has Marcona almonds, parmesan crisps, and tomatoes and is tossed in a super light balsamic and olive oil concoction.
I’m absolutely loving my Dexas Salad bowl because it’s small enough to fit in the fridge if I’m, say, prepping it ahead of time. It also has soft grip handles and a non-slip base which makes it super easy. Bonus: it can just be popped it in the dishwasher once you’re finished!
THINGS YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THIS SUMMERTIME SALAD A REALITY:
- Butter Lettuce
- Fresh Strawbs (organic when possible)
- Parmesan Crisps (Central Market has my favorite ones, but any will do!)
- Marcona Almonds– um YUM. Roasted or Candied Pecans will work also.
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive oil
It honestly doesn’t get any easier. Ready and on the table in 5 minutes. You heard me. FIVE MINUTES. FLAT.
Also a big time crowd pleaser. Who doesn’t love fresh berries in every bite? This salad is perfect for entertaining, summertime bbq’s, fourth of July, birthday parties, grill outs, you name it.
Thank you again to Dexas for sponsoring this post!
OTHER SALAD RECIPES YOU MUST TRY!!Print
Arugula Salad with Strawberries
- Yield: 4 1x
- 7 oz arugula
- 1/2 head of butter lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 c strawberries, sliced or quartered
- 1/2 c marcona almonds (toasted or candied pecans are delicious as well!)
- 1/2 c parmesan crisps, broken into bite sized pieces (feta or goat cheese can be subbed)
- 1/3 c cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- Add arugula, butter lettuce, strawberries, almonds, and parmesan crisps to a large salad bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar together. Pour over salad just before serving and toss to combine. Season with Salt and Pepper.