Arugula Salad with Strawberries
- 7 oz arugula
- 1/2 head of butter lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 c strawberries, sliced or quartered
- 1/2 c marcona almonds (toasted or candied pecans are delicious as well!)
- 1/2 c parmesan crisps, broken into bite sized pieces (feta or goat cheese can be subbed)
- 1/3 c cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- Add arugula, butter lettuce, strawberries, almonds, and parmesan crisps to a large salad bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar together. Pour over salad just before serving and toss to combine. Season with Salt and Pepper.