We all need a Super Easy Strawberry Mojito Recipe in our lives for when 5 o’clock hits. Fresh Strawberries, mint leaves, simple syrup, lime juice, white rum, and soda- Simple yet so incredibly satisfying!
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY DEXAS
There is something about mojito’s that truly makes you feel like you’re on vacation. One sip = straight to paradise. These Strawberry Mojitos are light and refreshing and so beyond simple. They will be ready to sip in just 5 short minutes.
I love using my Dexas ice•ology Silicone Clear Ice Maker when making cocktails at home. It removes impurities and bubbles during the freezing process, which makes for crystal clear ice for your at home cocktail hour!
I fully understand that Mojito’s are typically a summertime beverage and it’s currently still January… but I needed a little brightness and zest in my life, and these Strawberry Mojito’s were exactly that. They are SO fresh and delicious and perfect for anytime of year if you ask me.
HOW TO MAKE THESE SUPER EASY STRAWBERRY MOJITO’S:
You are in for a real treat! Not only is this cocktail SO YUMMY, it only takes about 5 minutes or less to whip up!
- Muddle your strawberries, mint, simple syrup, rum and lime– Add everything to the base of your cocktail glass and muddle until strawberries are slightly smashed and mint has released some minty flavors.
- Add ice and top with soda– add ice to the glass and fill to the top with club soda. Then give it a stir to make sure it’s all combined.
- Serve! I like to serve with more fresh mint and lime. Enjoy!!
If you are on the hunt for a new cocktail ice maker- The Dexas ice•ology is amazing!! Freezes in less time than any other one I’ve found and I love that it removes impurities during the freezing process. You get crystal clear, clean, and nice looking cubes for your cocktails!
I hope you absolutely love love love this mojito! If you make it, please share by making a comment/review below or by tagging me on instagram @tippsinthekitch . Thank you so much!!
THANK YOU AGAIN TO DEXAS FOR SPONSORING THIS POST!Print
Super Easy Strawberry Mojito Recipe
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- 4 strawberries, diced
- 6–8 mint leaves, more as garnish
- 3 tsp simple syrup, more to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1.5–2 oz white rum, to taste
- Club soda
- Add strawberries, mint, simple syrup, rum, and lime juice to your cocktail glass and muddle for 25-30 seconds to release the juices and crush the strawberries.
- Add ice to glass and top off with soda. Gently stir.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy!!