Super Easy Strawberry Mojito Recipe
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- 4 strawberries, diced
- 6–8 mint leaves, more as garnish
- 3 tsp simple syrup, more to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1.5–2 oz white rum, to taste
- Club soda
- Add strawberries, mint, simple syrup, rum, and lime juice to your cocktail glass and muddle for 25-30 seconds to release the juices and crush the strawberries.
- Add ice to glass and top off with soda. Gently stir.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy!!