Okay guys, YUM. I could eat pasta salad all day every day, and this one is just so needed in life. 5 Ingredient Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad. Absolutely perfect for summer entertaining, dinner parties, or even lunch meal prep at the start of the week.
This dish was inspired by Eatzi’s, a local market here in Dallas that I love so much. They have a sun-dried tomato pasta salad that has always been my favorite, so I’ve been dying to re-make. Only 5 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time needed! You can thank me later!!Print
5 Ingredient Sun-dried Tomato Pasta Salad
- Yield: 5 1x
- 16 oz (1 lb) Gemellli Pasta
- 1– 8.5 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil (julienne sliced)
- 2–3 c fresh spinach, chopped
- 10–12 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and sliced into strips
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 1/2 c grated parmesan, optional but highly recommended
Other Add-in ideas:
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- Squeeze of lemon
- Red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta per instructions on package, drain, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add in sun-dried tomatoes (including oil from jar), spinach, basil, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and olive oil; toss it all up. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- If using, add in grated parmesan and toss it up! Cover, transfer to fridge and let chill for 1-2 hours.