5 Ingredient Sun-dried Tomato Pasta Salad
- 16 oz (1 lb) Gemellli Pasta
- 1– 8.5 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil (julienne sliced)
- 2–3 c fresh spinach, chopped
- 10–12 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and sliced into strips
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 1/2 c grated parmesan, optional but highly recommended
Other Add-in ideas:
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- Squeeze of lemon
- Red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta per instructions on package, drain, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add in sun-dried tomatoes (including oil from jar), spinach, basil, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and olive oil; toss it all up. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- If using, add in grated parmesan and toss it up! Cover, transfer to fridge and let chill for 1-2 hours.