This Green Chile Artichoke Dip couldn’t be any easier and is the ultimate crowd pleaser! Filled with diced green chiles, artichoke hearts, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, and mayo. Prep time is super minimal (about 5 minutes) and then simply bake it off until golden and bubbly! SO good and so easy!!Print
Green Chile Artichoke Dip
- 1– 15 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry
- 1– 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 c mayo
- 2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 c shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease an 8 inch skillet or casserole dish.
- Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to greased dish and spread into an even layer. Bake until golden brown and bubbling (35-40 minutes)
- Serve with tortillas chips, pita bread, crackers or veggies. Enjoy!!