Green Chile Artichoke Dip
- 1– 15 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry
- 1– 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 c mayo
- 2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 c shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease an 8 inch skillet or casserole dish.
- Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to greased dish and spread into an even layer. Bake until golden brown and bubbling (35-40 minutes)
- Serve with tortillas chips, pita bread, crackers or veggies. Enjoy!!