Gimme 800 more of these Salmon Tzatziki Bowls, please.
I don’t know what it is about this combo that makes my mouth water just talking about it, but it’s out of this world. Garlicky. Citrusy. Herby. And best of all, light, delicious, and easy! You absolutely cannot go wrong with this one.
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Mix up the marinade and pour over the salmon; let sit for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium sized skillet. Add kale to the pan of oil, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sauté lightly. We don’t want those greens to be too wilted, so only a minute or two.. Transfer the kale to your serving bowls and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, lemon juice, parsley, a little oil, salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Now take a bite…
Mmm hmm… I told you so.
Bake the salmon for 15-17 minutes, depending on the size of your fillet. Assemble your bowls with baked salmon, avocado slices, tomato mixture, sliced cucumbers, lemon wedges, and top it all off with a big dollop of tzatziki and freshly chopped parsley! Enjoy!!Print
FOR THE SALMON:
- 2– 5 oz salmon fillets
- 2 T olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
FOR THE BOWLS:
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 c chopped kale
- 1/4 tsp salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 3/4 c cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 2 T chopped red onion
- Juice of 1/2 lemon + wedges for serving
- 2 spoonfuls of store-bought or homemade Tzatziki
- Cucumber slices, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 and line baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine all the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Pour over Salmon Fillets and let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine tomatoes, red onion, parsley, lemon juice, 1 tsp oil, and salt/pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Transfer Salmon to oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, depending on the size of your fillet.
- Meanwhile, heat another T of oil in a cast iron skillet. When oil is hot, add kale, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Lightly saute for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to serving bowls.
- To assemble, place salmon on top of sautéed kale with a dollop of tzatziki. Add sliced avocado, tomato mixture, and cucumber slices. Serve with a lemon wedge and enjoy!