Salmon Tzatziki Bowls for Two
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
FOR THE SALMON:
- 2– 5 oz salmon fillets
- 2 T olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
FOR THE BOWLS:
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 c chopped kale
- 1/4 tsp salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 3/4 c cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 2 T chopped red onion
- Juice of 1/2 lemon + wedges for serving
- 2 spoonfuls of store-bought or homemade Tzatziki
- Cucumber slices, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 and line baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine all the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Pour over Salmon Fillets and let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine tomatoes, red onion, parsley, lemon juice, 1 tsp oil, and salt/pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Transfer Salmon to oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, depending on the size of your fillet.
- Meanwhile, heat another T of oil in a cast iron skillet. When oil is hot, add kale, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Lightly saute for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to serving bowls.
- To assemble, place salmon on top of sautéed kale with a dollop of tzatziki. Add sliced avocado, tomato mixture, and cucumber slices. Serve with a lemon wedge and enjoy!