In case you were wondering, my snack game is still very strong over here! I’m 29 weeks pregnant today, and my appetite is through the roof. This babe is just growing away in there, so I’ve found keeping healthy snacks on hand to be super helpful. These almond butter date balls are only 5 ingredients and a little too tasty! Healthy too might I add. I love being able to reach in the fridge and grab a ball or two for a quick mid-morning or afternoon snack.
Make these on Sunday or Monday and they will last through the week. I typically make these in my blender, but you could also throw it in your food processor if that’s what you prefer.Print
5 Ingredient Almond Butter Date Balls. These are a great healthy and easy bite-sized snack to keep on hand for the week.
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 c oats (GF for gluten-free eaters)
- 1/2 c creamy almond butter
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients to your blender or food processor and blend until a stick ball forms.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover and store in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to let harden before rolling into balls.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place onto parchment paper. Place back in the fridge to let harden.
- Store in a parchment lined airtight container for up to 6 days.