5 Ingredient Almond Butter Date Balls. These are a great healthy and easy bite-sized snack to keep on hand for the week.
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 c oats (GF for gluten-free eaters)
- 1/2 c creamy almond butter
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients to your blender or food processor and blend until a stick ball forms.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover and store in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to let harden before rolling into balls.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place onto parchment paper. Place back in the fridge to let harden.
- Store in a parchment lined airtight container for up to 6 days.