One of my most favorite things to eat for breakfast or mid-afternoon snack is Avocado Toast. You simply c.a.n.n.o.t go wrong. It’s quick, easy, delicious, and healthy. All of the qualities you’d want in a nice piece of toast.
This combo is a current obsession of mine: Tomato Basil Avocado Toast. It’s bursting with flavor and seriously so good. You won’t want it to end!! Simply toast your bread, slice the avocado, and toss diced tomatoes with salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil, and chopped basil. Assemble and devour. You can SO handle that!Print
- 2 slices of french bread (or bread of choice)
- 1 large haas avocado, sliced
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 handful fresh basil, rolled and sliced into strips
- Place sliced avocado onto toasted bread.
- Toss tomatoes with garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil. Spoon on top of avocado and dig in!