This One Pot 5 Ingredient Cauliflower Mac & Cheese is so easy and delicious and majorly Toddler approved! It’s made in ONE POT in just about 20-25 minutes. I love that it’s loaded with cauliflower and my toddler doesn’t even know! It’s much healthier than your store-bought Mac and cheese and just a few simple ingredients. Feel free to change up the type of cheese uses depending on yours or your toddlers preferences. You can also add any other veggies that you have on hand–peas, broccoli, etc. Enjoy!!!Print
One Pot 5 Ingredient Cauliflower Mac & Cheese (toddler approved)
- 12 oz pasta of choice (I used dinosaur shaped pasta and my toddler loved it!)
- 3–4 cups cauliflower florets, chopped into small pieces
- 7 oz white cheddar cheese, grated (about 2 cups-can also sub any other cheese you prefer)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 T butter
- Salt + Pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once water is boiling, add pasta and cauliflower and cook until pasta is cooked and cauliflower tender. Time may vary depending on what type of pasta you use.
- Drain the pasta and cauliflower and then add back to pot, along with butter and cheese. Stir until cheese begins to melt. Gradually stir in milk until creamy and season with salt and cracked pepper.