If I haven’t told you this before, No-Bake Fudge Cookies are my absolute favorite cookie. Ever. Ever. Ever. I could seriously make myself sick eating them. The combo of the peanut butter and chocolate and well, maybe the loads of butter and sugar, just make them so irresistible. These No Bake Fudge Cookie Energy Bites are SO good and are the healthy version of the real deal. Done and Done!
Lately, I’ve been finding myself hungry ALL the time.. that little human inside of me is just taking everything from me, so I’m constantly in need of snacks to grab. These energy bites are the perfect mid-morning or mid-day snack that provide that boost needed to last you til to the next meal. They will last up to 1 week in the fridge, so I like to prep on Sunday’s and grab throughout the week.Print
No Bake Fudge Cookie Energy Bites
Make ahead No-Bake Fudge Cookie Energy Bites. The perfect grab-n-go afternoon snack, healthy, and so delicious.
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 1/2 c rolled oats (GF for gluten-free eaters)
- 1/2 c melted coconut oil
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 c honey (can also sub agave nectar or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp pure vanille extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Add pitted dates to blender or food processor and pulse until it forms a large sticky ball.
- Now add oats and pulse a few more times until oats are roughly chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is combined and forms another sticky ball.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to make it easier to roll into balls.
- Using your hands, roll into 1-inch balls. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.