This Healthy Chickpea & Broccoli Slaw Salad is healthy, delicious, and super easy to make. Filled with chickpeas, broccoli slaw, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, fresh parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
This Healthy Chickpea & Broccoli Slaw Salad is one of my favorite go-to’s when I’m craving something extra healthy and filled with lots of veggies. It’s easy to prepare at the beginning of the week and will last for a few days in the fridge for an easy grab-n-go lunch situation.
It would be delicious paired with grilled chicken, shrimp, or salmon if you wanted to add some protein, however, I love it as is! I hope you love it!
As always, If you try and love this recipe, a review and comment below is so greatly appreciated! I love hearing your feedback and it’s also very helpful for other readers. Thank you so much for being here! xo, LindsayPrint
Healthy Chickpea & Broccoli Slaw Salad
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 1x
- 1– 19 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1– 12 oz bag of broccoli slaw
- 1/2 hothouse cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, more or less to taste
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- 3–4 T olive oil
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- Add everything to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and adjust lemon juice and parsley to taste as well.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Enjoy!!