This Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe is by far my favorite smoothie in the fall.
Filled with frozen banana, almond milk, pumpkin puree, rolled oats, peanut butter, agave nectar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla collagen.
It’s so incredibly creamy, easy to make, and loaded with nutrients! Enjoy!!!Print
Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- 1 cup almond milk, more as needed
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1–2 T peanut butter
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp EACH: pumpkin pie spice & cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen or favorite protein powder
- ice, as needed
- Add everything to your blender and blend until creamy. Add more ice or almond milk as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- top with cinnamon and enjoy!!