If you like Dill Pickles, you are going to absolutely LOVE this Dill Pickle Dip. It comes together effortlessly in just one bowl and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
I’ve always loved pickles ever since I can remember. In all honesty, I could easily eat 10 pickles every sitting. So after years and years of experience, I am a self proclaimed pickle critic, if you will.
I also love dips. Dips of any kind. But who doesn’t? I decided to combine my love for both and create a super easy, one bowl DILL PICKLE DIP.
It has such a unique flavor and will be devoured at any party, I can assure you of that! I love serving with ritz crackers, but any and all crackers are welcomed!
I hope you love this Dill Pickle Dip! If you try it, please be sure to leave a comment and a rating, so I know how you liked it! Thank you and Enjoy! xo, LindsayPrint
Dill Pickle Dip
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 c pickled jalapeños, chopped
- 3/4 c dill pickles, chopped, plus more for serving
- 4 tsp pickle juice, more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3–4 T fresh dill, chopped, plus more for topping
- 3 T chopped chives
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl. Adjust seasoning to taste. Transfer to serving bowl and top with chopped pickles and fresh dill. Chill for an hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers, enjoy!!