This Valentine’s Day Party Mix only takes 10 minutes to whip up and is so festive and delicious! Loaded with 3 different cereals, pretzel sticks, m&m’s, melty white chocolate, and valentine’s sprinkles. Package up in cellophane bags and give as gifts to your kids friends or teachers, or serve at your office Valentine’s potluck!
When i say this party mix is SO easy to whip up, I ain’t kidding! Simply combine the chex, cheerios, frosted flakes, pretzel sticks, and m&m’s together in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Meanwhile, let’s melt the chocolate. If you have a double broiler or glass bowl that fits into one of your sauce pans, that is my method of choice. However, if you don’t, microwaving works too! Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. If using your double broiler, bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Place white chocolate chunks into the double broiler or glass bowl and place on top of boiling water. Cook until melted, stirring frequently.
When chocolate is perfectly melted, pour over cereal mixture, and toss to combine. Add sprinkles and give it another toss. Spread mixture evenly onto parchment paper and let dry for 30 minutes or so. When dry, break up into chunks and either store in large ziplock bags, baggie up as gifts, or serve right away! Enjoy!!
- 4 c whole grain rice chex
- 3 c frosted cheerios
- 3 c frosted flakes
- 3 c pretzel sticks
- 1- 12 oz bag Valentine's m&m's
- 24 oz bakers white chocolate
- Festive Sprinkles of choice, optional
- Combine chex, cheerios, frosted flakes, pretzels, and m&m's in a large mixing bowl.
- To melt the chocolate, heat up using a double broiler or microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- When chocolate is fully melted, pour over cereal mixture and toss so that everything is evenly coated. Add sprinkles and give it another toss.
- Spread onto parchment paper to dry.
- When party mix is dry, gently break up and serve in a large bowl, package up in cellophane gift bags, or store in large ziplock bags.