Cute and Festive Valentine’s Party Mix! Package up in cellophane bags and give as gifts to your kids teachers or friends! Or just put in a bowl and dig in 🙂
- 4 c whole grain rice chex
- 3 c frosted cheerios
- 3 c frosted flakes
- 3 c pretzel sticks
- 1– 12 oz bag Valentine’s m&m’s
- 24 oz bakers white chocolate
- Festive Sprinkles of choice, optional
- Combine chex, cheerios, frosted flakes, pretzels, and m&m’s in a large mixing bowl.
- To melt the chocolate, heat up using a double broiler or microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- When chocolate is fully melted, pour over cereal mixture and toss so that everything is evenly coated. Add sprinkles and give it another toss.
- Spread onto parchment paper to dry.
- When party mix is dry, gently break up and serve in a large bowl, package up in cellophane gift bags, or store in large ziplock bags.