These Sheetpan Cookie Butter Brownies are heaven on earth. And trust me, I know a good brownie when I meet one. We all know and love soft, gooey brownies straight outta the oven, but have we even given thin, crispy, sheetpan brownies a fair chance?
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c cookie butter, melted
- 1/2 c chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease 9 x 14 sheetpan or line with parchment paper.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Add in cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, and salt. Mix until creamy. Add in flour and continue mixing until incorporated and smooth.
- Spread evenly onto sheetpan, spreading to all edges, even if that leaves a few gaps here and there.
- Drizzle with melted cookie butter and sprinkle chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve!