Who wants to join Brownie of the month club? Does that exist? Because if it does, I 1000% want to be a lifetime member. Triple Gold Platinum Exec status, please.
These Sheetpan Cookie Butter Brownies are heaven on earth. And trust me, I know a good brownie when I meet one. We all know and love soft, gooey brownies straight outta the oven, but have we even given thin, crispy, sheetpan brownies a fair chance?
Well, today is the day my friends. Cookie Butter Sheetpan Brownies to set your weekend ablaze. They are not only easy (i’m talkin’ 10 minutes prep time), they are thin, crispy, and beautiful. And warm, delicious, heavenly, and amazing. Entertaining made easy with these beauty’s.. they are the perfect addition to any party or gathering.. because who doesn’t love a chocolatey brownie drizzled with cookie butter?Print
Sheetpan Cookie Butter Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 20–24 brownie squares 1x
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c cookie butter, melted
- 1/2 c chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease 9 x 14 sheetpan or line with parchment paper.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Add in cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, and salt. Mix until creamy. Add in flour and continue mixing until incorporated and smooth.
- Spread evenly onto sheetpan, spreading to all edges, even if that leaves a few gaps here and there.
- Drizzle with melted cookie butter and sprinkle chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve!