The Easiest Mushroom Fajitas You Need to Make
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb bag of mini peppers, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1–2 T coconut aminos (can sub soy sauce)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges
- Heat a few T oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and peppers; sauté for 4-6 minutes, until soft.
- Add garlic and spices, give it a stir and cook another minute, or until garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in soy sauce and cook another few minutes.
- Serve warm with tortillas, guacamole, lime, cilantro and salsa.