These are seriously The Easiest Mushroom Fajitas You Need to Make– they are the perfect easy lunch or dinner.
They come together so quickly in just 15 minutes, one skillet, and are loaded with mushrooms, peppers, onions, and lots of delicious Mexican spices.
They store really well in the fridge so you can absolutely make ahead of time and simply re-heat when you are ready to serve.
I love serving with charred tortillas, guacamole, salsa, cilantro, and lime, but feel free to serve however you’d like!
There is always the option to make mushroom fajita bowls as well… add a little rice, some black beans, any and all toppings and call it a day! So easy and seriously yummy!Print
The Easiest Mushroom Fajitas You Need to Make
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb bag of mini peppers, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1–2 T coconut aminos (can sub soy sauce)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges
- Heat a few T oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and peppers; sauté for 4-6 minutes, until soft.
- Add garlic and spices, give it a stir and cook another minute, or until garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in soy sauce and cook another few minutes.
- Serve warm with tortillas, guacamole, lime, cilantro and salsa.