The Easiest Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- 2 c shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1– 15 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1– 15 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed (unless using the cuban black beans from Trader Joe’s, just drain)
- 3 flour tortillas, torn into pieces
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Green onion
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a small 9-10 inch casserole dish with avocado or olive oil spray; set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine chicken, enchilada sauce, black beans, and tortillas; toss until everything is coated in enchilada sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread chicken mixture into greased casserole dish, top with cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Top with desired garnishes and dig in!