The Best Ever Halloween Chex Mix
- 24 oz white chocolate
- 3 c rice chex cereal
- 3 c pumpkin o’s from Trader Joe’s (can sub frosted cheerios, regular cheerios, etc)
- 3 c Frosted Flakes
- 2 c pretzel sticks
- 1 c candy corn
- 1 c Reese’s pieces
- Festive sprinkles, optional
- Add cereal, pretzels, and candy to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Using a double broiler, melt chocolate until smooth and creamy. Or, add chocolate to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss to combine until everything is coated.
- Spread onto wax or parchment paper until chocolate has hardened and cooled, about 1 hour. Break up into large pieces and store in an airtight container or package up in baggies to give as gifts!