If you’ve never tried Halloween Chex Mix AKA crack mix, party mix, monster mash, whatever you want to call it- the time is absolutely NOW.
This is truly The Best Ever Halloween Chex Mix and only takes 5 minutes start to finish!
It’s sweet & salty, crunchy, and sooo delicious. But here is your warning: its slightly, okay *verrrrrry* addicting.
Loaded with Chex cereal, Frosted Flakes, pumpkin o’s, pretzel sticks, candy corn, Reese’s pieces, and melted white chocolate.
It only takes about 5 minutes to whip up so there aren’t any excuses for why you can’t make this. And let’s be honest, it’s as festive as it gets and 1000% deserves to be at every single party until Halloween.
I love making this for any halloween party (obviously), but it’s way too dangerously addicting to keep at my house, so I typically like to baggie it up and give as gifts!
I can assure you, no one will ever be disappointed if you hand them a bag of Halloween Chex mix. I hope you enjoy! Happy Halloween!!!Print
The Best Ever Halloween Chex Mix
- 24 oz white chocolate
- 3 c rice chex cereal
- 3 c pumpkin o’s from Trader Joe’s (can sub frosted cheerios, regular cheerios, etc)
- 3 c Frosted Flakes
- 2 c pretzel sticks
- 1 c candy corn
- 1 c Reese’s pieces
- Festive sprinkles, optional
- Add cereal, pretzels, and candy to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Using a double broiler, melt chocolate until smooth and creamy. Or, add chocolate to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss to combine until everything is coated.
- Spread onto wax or parchment paper until chocolate has hardened and cooled, about 1 hour. Break up into large pieces and store in an airtight container or package up in baggies to give as gifts!