- 3 T olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Fried Egg, for serving
- Cilantro, as garnish
- Salsa, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, onion, bell pepper, and spices so that all pieces are evenly coated. Spread evenly onto baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes, until a fork inserts into the potatoes easily.
- Serve with a fried egg, fresh cilantro, jalepenos, and a side of salsa.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.