Spicy Roasted Broccolini
- 2 heads of broccolini, trimmed and split into florets
- 3 T olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 T hot chili oil
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- preheat oven to 425 and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange broccolini in a single layer on baking sheet and drizzle with oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes, chili oil, and coconut aminos.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until nicely roasted.
- drizzle with sesame oil and serve immediately.