- 2 heads of Broccolini, trimmed and split into florets
- 3 T olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Kosher Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (less if you don’t want as much heat)
- 1 T Hot chili oil
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 425 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange Broccolini in a single layer on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes, chili oil, coconut aminos, and sesame oil.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes or until nicely roasted.
- Serve immediately.