Smoked Salmon & Brie Italian Crostini
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- 1– 12 inch baguette, sliced into 3/4 inch rounds at a diagonal
- Olive oil
- 12 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 lb soft Brie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown, flipping halfway.
- Top each crostini with a slice of Brie followed by a slice of smoked salmon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until Brie is melted and Salmon slightly cooked.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.