- 2– 6 oz fillets of salmon (I always go with wild caught)
- 1 bunch of asparagus, washed and ends trimmed
- 2 large lemons
- 3 T fresh dill, more or less depending on preference
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 3–4 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line sheet pan with parchment paper or foil (make sure to grease sheet pan if using foil).
- Add salmon and asparagus to the sheet pan and drizzle everything with olive oil, salt, freshly cracked pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add zest & juice of 1 large lemon to the salmon fillets along with a generous amount of fresh dill. Top each fillet with a lemon slice.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes, until salmon is cooked to your liking. Option to broil for the last 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with more fresh dill and serve with a lemon wedge.