Sheetpan Lemon Dill Salmon and Asparagus– 5 Ingredients, one sheetpan, easiest weeknight dinner of ALL time.
This Sheetpan Lemon Dill Salmon and Asparagus is incredibly flavorful and perfect for busy weeknights. It’s a no fuss dinner that’s also super healthy, delicious, and quick to throw together.
Salmon and asparagus has always been a go-to weeknight dinner for us because it’s healthy but also really easy and easy to make. I’m all about the hands off meals and this one is exactly that. Throw it all onto a Sheetpan and call it a night!
We love easy dinner idea and this one is a family favorite!
Add your salmon and asparagus to a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle everything with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then add lemon zest and juice to the salmon along with a bunch of fresh dill. Now just pop it in the oven to bake!
We typically have a side salad or cauliflower rice to go with it, but of course that is optional. My favorite way to cook cauliflower rice is to sauté it in a nonstick skillet (these are my favorites) with a little bit of olive oil + ghee with salt and lots of freshly cracked pepper. Make sure not to cook it too long, however, as it can get mushy.
OTHER 5 INGREDIENT RECIPES TO TRY!
- 5 INGREDIENT CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND ORZO SKILLET
- 5 INGREDIENT ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND ZUCCHINI ORZO
- 5 INGREDIENT CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND OKRA SHEETPAN
- INSTANT POT SALSA CHICKEN
As always, if you make this dish, a comment and review below is SO greatly appreciated! It’s helpful to me and other readers. Thank you so much for the support! -LindsayPrint
Sheetpan Lemon Dill Salmon and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2– 6 oz fillets of salmon (I always go with wild caught)
- 1 bunch of asparagus, washed and ends trimmed
- 2 large lemons
- 3 T fresh dill, more or less depending on preference
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 3–4 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line sheet pan with parchment paper or foil (make sure to grease sheet pan if using foil).
- Add salmon and asparagus to the sheet pan and drizzle everything with olive oil, salt, freshly cracked pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add zest & juice of 1 large lemon to the salmon fillets along with a generous amount of fresh dill. Top each fillet with a lemon slice.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes, until salmon is cooked to your liking. Option to broil for the last 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with more fresh dill and serve with a lemon wedge.