Sheetpan Lemon Dill Salmon and Asparagus. Easiest weeknight dinner of ALL time.
A sheet pan meal that is also only 5 ingredients- ummmm… do we even need to think about that one? This is a no fuss dinner that’s also super healthy, so delicious, and super fast.
Salmon and asparagus has always been a quick go-to dinner for us, and I’m sure a lot of you feel the same way. If you can throw it on a sheet pan and call it a day, I’m in and never looking back.
This meal is about as simple as it comes: Salmon and asparagus, all drizzled with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then we added some lemon zest and juice to the salmon along with a bunch of fresh dill.. popped it in the oven and dinner is served!
We typically have a side salad to go along with this, but you could always add some cauliflower rice as well.
- 2– 6 oz fillets of salmon (I always go with wild caught)
- 1 bunch of asparagus, washed and ends trimmed
- 2 large lemons
- 3 T fresh dill, more or less depending on preference
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 3–4 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line sheet pan with parchment paper or foil (make sure to grease sheet pan if using foil).
- Add salmon and asparagus to the sheet pan and drizzle everything with olive oil, salt, freshly cracked pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add zest & juice of 1 large lemon to the salmon fillets along with a generous amount of fresh dill. Top each fillet with a lemon slice.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes, until salmon is cooked to your liking. Option to broil for the last 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with more fresh dill and serve with a lemon wedge.