- PISTACHIO PESTO PASTA SALAD
- FOR THE PESTO:
- 1/2 c pistachios
- 3/4 c olive oil
- 1 c Basil leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 c Parmesan
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 1/2 c Tuscan Kale chopped
- 2 T olive oil, more if needed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 12 oz fusilli or pasta of choice
- 1 c Feta cheese
- 1/3 c pistachios, roughly chopped
- To make the pesto, add all ingredients to your blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package, drain, toss with a little olive oil and set aside.
- To assemble the pasta salad, toss the cooked pasta with the pesto, chopped kale, lemon juice, feta, and pistachios. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for 1-2 hours to serve chilled.