Peanut Chicken Zoodle Bowl
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 16 mins
- Total Time: 36 mins
- Yield: 2 bowls 1x
FOR THE BOWLS:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large zucchini squash, spiraled into noodles
- 2 oz flat rice noodles (optional)
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/4 c peanuts, roughly chopped
- Chopped cilantro, as garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
- Jalepeno slices, for serving
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/8 tsp paprika
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 3–4 T peanut butter
- 3 T rice wine vinegar
- 3 T water, more as needed
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 8 minutes per side, or until fully cooked, and juices run clear.
- Wrap chicken in foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl, and whisk together until smooth and creamy. Add more water as needed to thin it out; set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare zucchini noodles, cucumber slices, jalepenos, peanuts, and remaining toppings.
- Toss zucchini noodles and rice noodles with a tsp olive oil, salt, pepper, and a few tsp of the peanut dressing and divide evenly among two bowls.
- Top with grilled chicken, cucumber, jalapeño, avocado, cilantro, and chopped peanuts. Drizzle more Peanut Dressing on top and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!!