Orange Pomegranate Holiday Mocktail
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- 1 cup topo chico (8 oz)
- Juice of 1/2 lime, more to taste
- 1 orange slice
- 1 T fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 T simple syrup
- 1–2 T pomegranate juice, to taste
- 2 T pomegranate arils, optional
- Rosemary Sprig, as garnish
- Cocktail ice, for serving
- In a separate glass, combine topo chico, lime juice, orange juice, simple syrup, and pomegranate juice; give it a stir and adjust to taste.
- Add an orange slice to the inside of a large wine glass then fill with ice.
- Pour beverage over the ice, then garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary and top it off with pomegranate arils. ENJOY!!