- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 2 sweet onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 3 1/2– 4 c Shredded cheese (assortment of your choice) Cheddar, Italian blend, swiss, gruyere- you can’t go wrong and I usually combine together).
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- preheat oven to 400 and grease 11 x 14 baking dish.
- combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish, and bake for 40-45 minutes until brown and bubbling.
- serve with tortilla chips, triscuits, or whatever sounds good to you!