Nutella Rice Krispy Treats
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 27-30 Hearts 1x
- 6 T butter
- 1–16 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c nutella
- 6–8 c rice Krispy cereal
- heart shaped cookie cutter
- 1/2 c + 2 T dark chocolate, for drizzling on top
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Maldon Sea salt
- Valentine sprinkles
- Melt butter in a large stock pot over medium heat. When melted, add all but 1 c marshmallows and stir frequently.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and nutella, and stir together until combined.
- Remove from heat and pour in cereal, toss to coat. Now toss in remaining 1 c marshmallows and toss to combine.
- Spread onto a large piece of wax paper and shape into a rectangle. Let cool completely before cutting into heart shapes.
- Add chocolate to a bowl with 1 tsp coconut oil, and melt in 30 second intervals until melted. Drizzle on top and garnish with Maldon sea salt and sprinkles.