You might want to sit down for this one. The creamiest, melt in your mouth, show stopping Nutella Rice Krispy Treats.
Imagine your favorite ooey gooey, pull apart, I’m going to eat the whole pan, rice Krispy treats… now imagine those same rice krispy treats with creamy Nutella swirled in between all the marshmallowy layers, dark chocolate drizzled on top and a touch of Maldon sea salt. Oh my gosh, yes. Straight up heaven.
Back in the day, I used to bake something every Sunday. It just felt like the right thing to do. Cozy Sunday’s with my fam sounded like the perfect time to bake something delicious. But, somewhere along the way I stopped doing that, and I miss it. So, I’m bringing it back. Maybe not every Sunday, but I’m going to get back in the groove and deliver you some sweet freaking treats.
These are the perfect thing to get started.
What makes these Nutella Rice Krispy Treats different you ask?
- Well, to start off they are in the shape of lil hearts. Whether you like Valentine’s Day or not, who wouldn’t enjoy receiving a heart shaped melt in your mouth treat?
- #2, there is a secret ingredient in these bad boys. One that makes them the best, creamiest, most incredible Krispy’s you’ll ever have.
- They are swirled with Nutella. Need I say more?
- SO easy and the ultimate crowd pleaser.
So, with that being said. These are calling your name and so ready. Hope you love!!!Print
Nutella Rice Krispy Treats
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 27–30 Hearts 1x
- 6 T butter
- 1–16 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c nutella
- 6–8 c rice Krispy cereal
- heart shaped cookie cutter
- 1/2 c + 2 T dark chocolate, for drizzling on top
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Maldon Sea salt
- Valentine sprinkles
- Melt butter in a large stock pot over medium heat. When melted, add all but 1 c marshmallows and stir frequently.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and nutella, and stir together until combined.
- Remove from heat and pour in cereal, toss to coat. Now toss in remaining 1 c marshmallows and toss to combine.
- Spread onto a large piece of wax paper and shape into a rectangle. Let cool completely before cutting into heart shapes.
- Add chocolate to a bowl with 1 tsp coconut oil, and melt in 30 second intervals until melted. Drizzle on top and garnish with Maldon sea salt and sprinkles.