No-Bake Lactation Bars
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- 3/4 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 T coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/3 c ground flaxseed meal
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 T brewers yeast (this is the one I used)
- 1/2 c favorite protein (I used vanilla)
- dash of salt
For the topping:
- 1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Maldon sea salt, for topping, optional
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, flaxseed meal, vanilla, brewers yeast, and protein powder.
- Stir it all up until well combined, and then press evenly into loaf pan.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, heat up chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Pour on top of mixture in loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with Maldon sea salt and transfer to the fridge to harden for 20-30 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!!