- 2 T Olive oil
- 12–14 sweet mini peppers, seeded and halved lengthwise
- 1 lb pork chorizo
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalepeno, seeded and diced finely
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3/4 c shredded mexican cheese blend
- Chopped cilantro, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 and place halved peppers cut side up onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a medium sized skillet.
- When oil is hot, add onions and garlic; saute for 3-4 minutes, or until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add chorizo, jalapeño, and spices to the pan; stir constantly, breaking up until cooked all the way through.
- Stir in lime juice, and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into each pepper, sprinkle with cheese, and bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.