Mediterranean Tuna Salad Lunch Boxes- a super quick and easy lunch meal prep idea. Prepare it at the beginning of the week and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
For the tuna:
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 3–4 T mayo (I used Primal Kitchen’s paleo mayo)
- 1/2 English cucumber, quartered
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1– 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c red onion, diced
- 1/3 c kalamata olives
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, more to taste
- 1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the lunch boxes:
- 4 Meal Prep Containers
- 2 c kale, finely chopped and massaged with olive oil
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Cherry tomatoes
- dipping sauce of choice
- Crackers, optional
- Combine all tuna salad ingredients together in a medium bowl; toss to combine and adjust seasoning and lemon to taste.
- To assemble boxes, add kale to each meal prep container and top with tuna salad. Add raw veggies of choice to other end with dipping sauce of choice. Option to serve with crackers.