Lemon Dill Roasted Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 1x
- 1.5 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 T melted ghee (can sub butter)
- 2 T fresh dill, chopped
- Zest and Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper
- preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease casserole dish.
- Scrub potatoes really well, dry off, and then cut into quarters; place into casserole dish.
- Now add olive oil, garlic, melted ghee, fresh dill, zest and juice of 1 lemon, salt, and freshly cracked pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway, until fork tender and perfectly roasted. Garnish with more dill and a squeeze of lemon. Serve!